Sunday, March 20, 2011

slipping....

It's difficult. Today is Purim, and I allowed myself a glass of wine yesterday to keep with the tradition of Purim celebration. I didn't eat too bad, strawberries and a few grapes... But I feel sugar cravings are seriously too big. Where do they come from? But I was punished on Friday - I ate a small piece of chocolate with caramel. Too sweet! YUCK. But I am dreaming (well, metaphorically speaking) of dark chocolate. I have no problems with refusing baked things (like the traditional hamantashen cookies), or obvious sugary crap like snickers. But the "in-between" things are more difficult. Like too many fruits. I will have to work on it.

I am planning to eat today's breakfast as late as possible to make it a small fast. And maybe tomorrow will skip lunch. I feel I need to get back to more strict, pure eating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment